Prestige Car Detailing
Unsurpassed Vehicle Image provides a highly specialised car detailing service. Our car detailing processes and methods are completely unique, and proven to provide an unsurpassed vehicle image.
Due to the level of care taken and the thoroughness of our processes, a car detail requires a minimum of 3 days and may vary depending on the condition and requirements needed to achieve unsurpassed results.
The process includes:
- A thorough washing down of your vehicle with a specialised citrus based cleanser is used to neutralize and remove any existing polishes and waxes previously applied. Your vehicle is then clay blocked to enable correct inspection of the paint condition and surface, prior to any PDR (paintless dent removal) work.
- All windows, the screen and back glass rubber seals are then taped for protection during the buffing process.
- 5 step low speed buff work is then commenced, using specialised products and techniques, to remove paintwork blemishes and imperfections caused by scratches, swirl marks, holograms and general dulling of the paintwork surface. One panel at a time is meticulously buffed and inspected before commencing the next panel. This long lasting finish will withstand continuous washing and day to day grime, ensuring the ultimate result and unsurpassed vehicle image.
- On completion of the total vehicle paint correction, your vehicle again thoroughly washed again with a neutral PH shampoo, including the engine bay, door and boot jambs.
- Wheels are then removed and the arches, calipers, hubs and cross members are thoroughly cleaned and repainted if necessary.
- All carpet mats are removed from the car, and pressure washed using our specialized cleaning method. They are then carefully dried, and reinstalled on completion of the detail.
- Drying all the external surfaces – including the door and boot jambs – all being air blown to ensure that there are no streaks.
- Cleaning the dashboard, console, steering column, vents and all other internal fittings.
- Cleaning and carefully drying of all mirrors and both sides of all windows.
- A thorough vacuum of the vehicle’s interior, including the seats, carpets, boot and rear shelf, plus all the little cracks and crevices are cleaned.
- Cleaning and conditioning of leather seating, using only manufacturer approved products, which correctly maintain the leather’s natural beauty.
- Tyres shined.
- Finally, the vehicle is given a careful hand glazing with the finest quality blend of Carnauba wax and Polymer wax.
To protect your vehicle condition after this extensive process we recommend reviewing our Premium Car Valet Service and scheduling a regular car valet service with us.
For a free quote on our Car Detailing Service, call us now on 0403 770 525, or ask for an online quote.